Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Okay, so I'm going to start outlining that whole budgety thing.

Talked to Lou briefly, and a director is a good idea.  Said he'd get back to me as to who he recommends.  Also will look to Cleo for guidance with the dance part.  SO yeah.   Director will probably be a good portion of my budget.  I seem to remember that artist-paying is something we can get more money for, since that can take more time.

In terms of money that I spend sooner, my guess is most of that will be toward various accoutrements for music.  Certainly a sustain pedal, perhaps other pedals.  Microphones, should I choose to use other instruments.  Perhaps looping technology.  Stuff of that sort.  I may try to find someone to look to for music guidance, as well.  I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!