Monday, April 4, 2011

He Zegeuner

PG= 100
Today was spent discussing grading for the fourth marking level.  We also started prepping for freshman showcase.  I think I would be pretty happy working with any of the freshmen; something good could come of each of them.  Finding a damn play, though...Shoot me.

Theatre Journal:
I had Philo.

 Dance Journal:
Came back for a day.  Now I disappear into oblivion for another week due to Holocaust workshops and peer matinees.  My balance is off, my turns suck, and so on.  Had some added turnout due to not using the muscles of blockage for two weeks, but also very tight and stiff.  And I've decided: I want to get down to a serviceable weight by the end of the year.  Now that I think about it, I'm not sure how realistic that is.  WIll need to ponder.

Gabe Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!