Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fail gloriously

Exercise: Attempted some biking, stopped after falling 4 times due to wind.
Voice:Mine is dying. I'm nurturing it.
Reading:Revisiting my scansion.
Participation:100
Explanation(if above 89):I did whine pointlessly for quite a while, but i guess we got blocking done.


So, I feel really stupid. I seem to be sucking at things I thought I was pretty good at.

And, an hour or two later, I'm feeling a bit less emo. Yay for distractions and long weekends.
Chelsea got me staring at vids of Threepenny Opera. I'd have quite a bit of fun with that, I do believe.

Anyways, I got some fantastic words of wisdom from Rachel, as seems to happen every time I Facebook-chat her. I've gone and closed the window by accident, but 'twas something to the affect of:

"Do me a favour and have a marvelous time with these rehearsals. They're the most supportive setting you're ever going to find, so dare to make choices, and when you fail, fail gloriously."

Thanks, Rachel. :)


Today, my name is Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!