Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maybe this is why I can't sleep

Almost forgot to do the writing part :P
100 for today.  Brought in my webcam to try vid-chat, though we did end up using Casey's laptop.  Wrote down everything we need to do this quarter.  Discussed with other juniors about the showcase.  Promptly shat my pants.

Okay, so return to Hamlet.  Really, return to Shakespeare.  It'll probably take me a few nights to get back into the swing of the language.  Just need to remind myself how it feels
So, refresher on setting for Hamlet: Hamlet Sr. is dead, Fortinbras is also dead, so lots of political tension.  Gertrude and Claudius are now married, very shortly after King Hamlet's death.  Hamlet is unhappy.  Marcellus, Bernardo, Francisco, and Horatio see the ghost of King Hamlet, freak out, and resolve to go tell Hamlet.  Ophelia and Hamlet have a sort of a thing, and Laertes disapproves.  Laertes plans on going to France.  And so on.

Ah, Bill.  How I have missed thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!