Monday, April 20, 2009

Advance Australia Fair

Exercise: Brisk walk w/dad. 30 minutes
Voice: Practicing melisma, using Bach and soul music. 20 minutes
Reading:Oedipus Rex. 10 minutes. Heh. 30 20 10. *GEEK*
Participation:N/A
Explanation(if above 89):N/A



So, missed school today. Still gonna do the journal. Since I remembered it. Went to a local coffee house with my dad today. 'Twas pleasant. On the way back someone has a clear plastic box with some sheets of paper in it and a sign reading, "Free Poetry-Take One." I did indeed take one. It's rather boring stuff. The typical "What are angels like?" Sort of poetry. The topics most amateur poets start with, in my experience. Though, my Dad informs me, the lady writing it thinks very highly of herself, and seems to have been writing poetry for a while. My response? Meh. Well, can't wait to be back in theatre, though it has been great to spend an extra couple of days with Dad. *sigh* Ah well.

Today, my name is Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!