Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm All Alone

Exercise:*sigh* No I did not get any. I forgot that I need it now that Midsummer is over.
Voice:Songs for a New World. Actually managed the F. But I need a G!
Reading:Oedipus.
Participation:100
Explanation(if above 89):Well, we sort of did a verbal communal post-mortem, reflecting on the show as a whole. 'Twas sweet.




So, my main complaint is not with the inherent fact that the show is over, but that life is now required to return back to the way it was. It's only day 1, and I'm bored, tired, unproductive, and most of all, lonely. I've gone from hanging with some of my best friends for hours every day to be being utterly and completely alone. Mom had choir today, so she was only here for a bit to grab dinner. Other than that, my only company has been Chelsea (Thank you!), and my friend Anna asking me about how to get rid of a guy she doesn't want. I need something to do.

Well, I may have something, but not until May. Looking at taking a music theory course at Middlesex for the first semester of summer. Should be cool.

Yeah, my mom just said on the phone to Paul that I'm going through post-show withdrawal. About accurate. HELP MEEEE!


Today, my name is Raven Blood Black Fire Onyx Miasma Soul Breaker.


On the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!