Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A toot of time

Exercise: Oops
Voice: Always. High range practice today
Reading: Doin' my darndest to memorize a doubled part in Stick River.
Participation:100
Explanation(if above 89):Meisner was nice today. It felt good to get back to it, and not suck quite so hard as last year.

I'm starting to feel the growth that's occurred over the past year. I'm feeling a lot less like I have to show everyone everything about me in two seconds. Basically, it feels like shoes. Last year, they had that obnoxious bump underneath the arch, but after wearing them for a while, it's starting to wear down. It's getting more and more comfortable to wear my shoes. I mean, I probably need to relace them a coupla times and take a hammer to the stubborn bits, but I may be able to go for short hikes now.

Okay, metaphor aside, I'm feeling optimistic. Going back to Meisner was marvelous, and I can feel a distinctive difference between what I did today, and what I did last year with Rachel and such.

Now I just need to figure out what the Hubbard Street Dance Company I'm doing for my art piece.

Today, my name is Gabriel. That's right, bitches. I can stop time with one toot. Wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!