Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"White cats can't jump"

So, this HSPA week is actually proving invaluable on most fronts.  Except for the actual HSPA.  I'm really enjoying sitting in on the directing periods now and again with seniors.  Knowing bits from the other side is helping me some with what to be doing for the acting standpoint.  I guess hearing the lecture more academically rather than as part of a rehearsal put it in a different perspective.  So I've been applying that different viewpoint to my scenes in N3RD.  In between naps.

So, since I was actually in class today, 100 for helping with the camera, getting the boom and cable from the auditorium, and such.  'Twas nice to be in class rather than at HSPA.  Alas, back again tomorrow, but I learned more about the camera today.  Well, not about the camera itself, but about the importing of the footage, and the first step of editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!