Monday, March 22, 2010

I guess so

The one day I'll have to do a journal for the next two weeks.  Hi.

First off, 100 for today for assisting Casey in sound design/composition.  I tried preparing the piano in many different ways, though basically only the old paper tricks was of any real use.  Started toying around with the intro.  If/once I get my freaking speakers back from wherever they are, I'll hop on that.

And, for journal itself.  I'm absurdly excited for the drywall stilts.  I've been coming up with the static poses as best I can.  Well, not really static, but stationary.  Or something.  I also spent the time in which I usually nap day dreaming.  It was a fun trip.  By some strange definition of fun.  I'm not sure how much I actually accomplished, but I gave it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!