Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WooOoooOoooooOoooooooOoooooooooOooooo

Participation doesn't really apply today, does it.  Huh.  I mean, I did enjoy sitting in on the directing lecture, but that wasn't my class, so whatever.


Okay, constructing the other third of the conversation in scene 9:


I'm here. 
 -Where?
At the final house. 
 -I don't see you.
In the bushes by the front door. 
 -OK,I'll be right there.
Well hurry up. 
 -I said I'll be right there!  Hang on!
My Cologne du Corpse is wearing off. They're gonna smell me. 
 -Dude, can you wait 2 seconds?
Please just get your ass over here.


There you are, man! I was getting lonely. 
 -Yeah, yeah.  You ready?  Let's go in!
Yeah, I'm ready. In a minute. Calm down. Don't you think, um…Don't you think we should wait for the rest of the team?
 -Why?  They're still a level behind.  We can do this.
Yeah I know we can, it's just--l have to check my armor one more time. 
 -Okay...
And refill my Sugar Rush. 
 -Jesus, can we please just go in?
And um ... 
 -Fuck it.
hey, get off the porch, get back in the bushes, I'm not ready yet!
 -Blake, you're just stalling so--
I am NOT stalling--! 



Shit, she makes me insane. 
 -Wonderful.  Can we just go the fuck in?
No, I'm not ready yet. 
 -Stop being such a pussy
It's not about being a pussy you douche--listen--there was this woman. 
 -At your house?
I wish--no--in the game. I couldn't tell if she was a Zombie or a player. She looked like Cody's mom and kept asking if I'd seen him. 
 -It was him trying to freak you out.
Yeah, I thought at first it was Cody being a total weirdo, but. Something was off. She kept saying, don’t go in.  
 -*That's* why you're taking so fucking long?  Dude--
I know it’s lame, but—
 -Why the fuck am I on your team...
Look, shut up--I took care of it! That's her on the sidewalk. I bashed her head in.

Grrrw, I just got the things-are-gonna-change-around-here speech. But nothing ever does. So to hell with it--let's go in. 
 -Finally!
Get up here and cover me. 
 -I got you.
I'm trying the front door ... oh weird, weird ... it's opening on its own. 
 -What's it look like?
I can't see anything inside. 
 -Oh boy
You ready? 
 -Have been for 3 weeks.
OK. 
 -Well?  Go in!
I'm in, I'm in! 
 -Where'd you go?
I'm behind the sofa, come on. 
 -Okay, I'm with you.
Shit I saw something move.
 -Where?
In the light of the television. 
 -What was it?
I don't know--just get up the stairs--it's in the bedroom at the top. Bedroom at the top. 
 -At the top.  Gonna open--
Wait, don't open the door yet.
 -Fucking hell.  Why not?
Do you hear that? 
 -I do now, yeah
Shit, my heart is pounding.
 -I think it's gone.
OK, ready man. 
 -Ready.
Opening the door ... I'm ... opening the door ...

BLAKE: Get out. Get out of the room get out of the house. Get out get out get out get out get out get out shit the front door is locked.
JOY: I locked the front door.
BLAKE: Are you there man? We're in trouble!
    -Dude, calm down!  We can take whatever it is.  We have weapons.
JOY: All night I've heard sirens.
BLAKE: I'm unarmed. I dropped my hammer somewhere on the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!