Monday, February 1, 2010

Creedo in unum deo, Patreem omnipootentem

I have the Credo of Arvo Part's Berliner Messe running through my head.  It's a gorgeous piece.  The title of this entry has each vowel representing one beat, e.g. Creedo is 3 beats, total.

So yes.  Choir is amazing, and healing, and generally happy making.  I left sans headache and with a better mood.  Onto today:

Francesca's workshop is being rather boring, really.  At least for me.  I mean, the various exercises she's having us do seem valid, but very simple and plain.  It's all stuff I feel like I've done before, and while that's not in and of itself a bad thing, I don't think doing it again is proving very useful.  Once again, just for me.  I could fully understand it helping Scarlett's Ophelia and Lindsay's Viola.  A couple of the things Francesca did with them seemed very beneficial.  Ah well.

So, 100 for today for actively participating in the workshop, and for working my monologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!