Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cue the 80s inspirational rock

So.  I'm looking forward to everything.  Today was, basically, a good day.  I accidentally left my script at school, but that is probably the worst thing to happen today.  I lucked out on the film project, group-wise.  I got to play piano for a couple of hours.  And that was marvelous.  I can't wait to have rehearsal of my own tomorrow.  I feel on top of things.  And yeah.  I'm really excited for everything.

I even got a compliment from Ms. Mack on my choreography.  Without using Mack Money.  That was pretty awesome.

I may have gone through a paradigm shift.  Not sure.  But it's possible.

OHBOY!

100 for working on the film project with Scarlett, Travis, and Mike.  It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!