Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nice going

I just spent an hour or more perusing through old blog posts with Chelsea, and then closed blogger and almost forgot to blog XD.

That, dear friends, is what we call a fail.  I'm just glad I caught myself.  It really is an experience to look through journals of the past.  I found one of my old SOCs from, oh, sophomore year.  And I wanted to punch myself.

Oh.  My.  God.

Honestly, people, why did you not punch me in the face?  I think everyone should go back every once in a while and read their oldest things.  It's like watching one of those morphing videos, where one person becomes another, or where people take a picture of themselves every day for x amount of time.  You watch the process, but in doing so, you almost forget where they started.  It's only at the end when they put the first and last picture side-by-side that you really appreciate what happened.  So yeah.  Tonight, I looked at my starting picture.  And I'm glad my current one doesn't look like that.  Seriously, I think I could adopt the identical pose as my freshman headshot, but I think it would still look different, seeing as who I am has changed over the past 2 years.  At least, I like to think so.  I like to hope so.  I really hope so.  Please tell me if this not the case, so I can punch myself until it is.

Anyways.  Participation:

100 for starting to take apart Matt/Sisco/Daria's cart.  Got pretty far.  Oh, that screw gun is marvelous.  It made me giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!