Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why hello there

Not like I'm sitting right next to you.  So.  Anyways.  As I awlways say

Participation at the beginning!

100 for today, for watching the movie and remarking pointedly and accurately.

Aaaaand 100 for yesterday for participating effectively in Francesca's workshop, presenting and working Harlequin, and being Chichi's Mr. M and Scarlett's Creon.

I definitely need to borrow Citizen Kane.  I need to see the beginning and watch it when I can see properly.   And can focus.  But at least I was here!

And Francesca's workshop.  I dunno.  I did enjoy the bit where she worked with Chichi on the whole hissing noise thing.  Sort of makes me want to tabulate the consonants and vowels in Demetrius.  Find the most prevalent noises.  Mrow.

And one final thought

GOATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!