Friday, June 5, 2009

The Dance of War

Exercise: Chelsea and I worked our biceps and triceps this morning.
Voice: L-O-V-E
Reading:I guess I need to stop working my monologue. At least, word-wise.
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): Well, worked my monologue. Taking away my oh-so-precious words. And yes, I would love to get you some masks. Any. They're far too intriguing.

So yes. I'm going through one of those crises we all know and love so well. Resulted in a two hour nap, accompanied by Philip Glass. And I truly can't stop thinking. How do you people be in the moment, for christ's sake? There are so many thoughts! To slow them down to speech speed seems...impossible. I dunno. SO many thoughts to think, how to stop?

OOh, and I'm taking capoeira tomorrow. The classes are at Studio 808. ANd the Saturday classes of dance don't start 'til the 13th. (thank you Casey). THough it's looking like I may (once music theory is over) do tuesday dance, wednesday capoeira, thursday dance, saturday capoeira. I'm gonna be fit as hell, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!