Friday, June 26, 2009

Dominic

Exercise:
Voice:
Reading:
<---Obsolete
Participation:
Explanation(if above 89):


It's officially summer break, I'm officially a junior, and I officially have another set of expectations for myself. Let's hope I can pull these off.

So after talking to Aladren about externalizing my superego, I think it's time I gave this guy a name. Maybe even a whole character. Hm. Let's see what happens.

Dominic

Okay. His name's Dominic. Apparently, he's about 4 inches tall and transparent, at the moment. Not surprising, really. I've been neglecting him for ages.
Other than that much, he doesn't really have a shape yet. But he is my supervisor. And he will probably change over the summer, as well. Hopefully he'll get a bit taller. But then again, maybe this will work. Once again, let's see what happens.

SO hi, Dominic. I need you to kick me in the balls every day if I don't:

1) Write for at least 20 minutes every day
2) Take care of my personal hygiene
3) Don't clean up after myself
4) Run at least twice a week
5) Do 30 minutes of upper body exercise at least 3 times a week (pushups and situps)

That's the daily/weekly routine. I'll write out a to-do list for the day every day. Actually, that's number six.

6) Write and reference a to-do list daily.

I will make Dominic a house at some point. Or at least give him a place to live. Somewhere I can go and knock if I need him.

My. He's impish. That's the danger of having him be 4 inches tall. I think he may give me nightmares if I don't do the list. Hopefully this will work out.

So yes. A warm welcome to Dominic, may all go well. Good night everyone! And good summer!


Today, my name is <---Also Obsolete. Though I never really did this anyways. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!