Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shall I be forsworn?

Exercise:*sigh* none.
Voice: Range practice. Still low C, though the high E is getting easier.
Reading: I'm gonna memorize this Proteus monologue.
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): Final. I did okay, I think. We'll find out, won't we?

Could I PLEASE pretty please have a local friend to hang out with for a bit after school!? I need some sort of social interaction after school. And no one's free.

And I don't know how any of you all can get anything done without having some contact with people. I feel crippled.

And jesus. I feel like I'm 5. Oh noes! Mommy hasn't been home for a whole day! I feel so aloooone! I'm 16 dammit, why does this still bug me at ALL? Last I checked teenagers are supposed to like being lonely and isolated, or something. What have I been doing wrong?

I have oodles of me-time, I get zilch done, yet during Midsummer, I'm surrounded by people just about 24/7, with way less time for school work or anything else at all, really, and I get massive boulders moved.

Help, someone? Someone who won't be cynical at me?

Today, my name is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!