Sunday, June 28, 2009

Foo-G Boofay

So, Dominic is too unintrusive. I've been talking to him (after a fashion) all day, but some things are not yet clicking. I think I really need to make a home for him. It may be a tad difficult for him to...I dunno.

Yes, I know, it's probably a bit over-obsessive and creepy to start personalizing a psycho-physical manifestation of one's superego, but I'm game for just about anything at the moment.

So yes. I'm getting things done, but not in quite as timely a manner as I would like. Then again, it is only day one. But I mean, I set rather low goals for the day, and only accomplished 1, 4, and 6. I didn't clean (though I successfully sidetracked myself with my moldy accordion), I didn't deposit my check on the way to or from capoeira, which is rather ridiculously trivial to forget, and I forgot about writing until just now.

I've decided, I'm going to start turning off my computer between the hours of 11 and, say, 3, to start out.

Flexibility will be made if I wake up late, but only to use the bookmarks in the folder I've created, which contains gmail, facebook, deviantart, and the likes. It's also high time I re-re-re-uninstalled StumbleUpon, and various other things on my computer I don't need. I kicked my TV addiction a while ago, but now I've grown addicted to the intartoobz.

ONE MORE THING! I need to set myself a bedtime for the week. SInce it is (was) Saturday, and I had massive amounts of sushi, and watched Karate Kid and SNL, Dom's not particularly kicking me for this evening, but it can't be a recurring thing.


On a couple o happier notes, tomorrow (today) should be marvelous. D&D is a possible go, and then I'm going into the city to see a fantastic composer conduct a choir. Both good things. I am sad that I won't be making it to band, but it is for a previous engagement, and of the music sort, no less. Sorry, GD! I wish you all the best at rehearsal, may much be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!