Friday, May 29, 2009

cv vc

I fell asleep. For way longer than intended. And I'm still tired.
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): Worked monologueage today. Apparently did okay, though extraordinarily quick. Oh, and yay Our Lady of 121st Street. And Guirgis in general.

I feel shitty, oh so shitty, feel all stuffy, and puffy, and piiiiiissssed.
Oy. Today was such a weird day. I woke up and was very late getting out the door. Thought I was going to miss the bus. Slept on the floor until homeroom. Did some problems in class. Theatre was nice, but that's a given. Then I ate my hasty-lunch. Which was lunchmeat. Sans much else. Had Harvey for bio today, which was unexpected, but interesting. And then I basically died. I bugged out in gym, like usual, all singin' and dancin', and then I had a random adrenaline rush. And not the, "Oh yeah, woo! POWIENWPOEI!" Sort of adrenaline rush. More like, "All of you should die. I'm going to help you to this end now." Sort of a super-anger. Which I slept off through CZ. And then stayed generally awake through Dvorak. And fell asleep on the bus. And when I got home, I thought I was going to take a nap. Which turned into a bit more than a nap. 3, maybe 4 hours. And I'm still exhausted. And I ahve to wake up super-early tomorrow to clean. In a word, FML.

Today, my name is uktkryjwsty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!