Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One piano key is a beat

Exercise: Sit-ups and leg-lifts. I'm trying to make my stomach nice. :/
Voice: Heh. Funny story. Demonstrations in my music theory class. And the best part is, they think I'm humble. Ha!
Reading: Alas, I had class.
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): Watched bits and pieces of Raging Bull after coming in late. Helped Lea with retrieving her stuff, and met the props master from Two Rivers. Andrea, I believe her name was.

So yeah. Interesting day. And ended on a decent note. I'm totally beasting my music theory class. It looks like I will definitely be learning something soon, like, chord notation, but it's very slow. Odd thing is, I'm not bored. I'm just not learning much. Finished my "homework" in about 45 seconds. A page of rhythm notation. Not hard. But as I've said repeatedly, I'm getting very interesting insight to how other people view music. Especially the law major who sits next to me. She asks very interesting questions. Like if I'd tutor her in math. XD They think I'm some sort of little genius. It's sort of fun, really. *shrug* Bedtime now. Read dome Farenheit 451 before actually falling asleep.

Today, my name is Mendelssohn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!