Monday, May 4, 2009

Ice Cream City

Exercise: I've grown stiff. I'm trying to fix this. Flexibilty.
Voice: Gounod's Ave Maria with Bach Prelude.
Reading: Frickin' Stevie
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): Casey and I hung light 3 different ways, and none of them quite worked. But we hung. And taped. Etc.

So, for some odd reason, Philip Glass provides the perfect sort of driving repetition that helps me get work done. In theory, it should be great sleepytime music, but I can't really imagine falling asleep to this stuff. The way the rhythms evolve, it keeps my mind working rapidly but not to hard. Sort of like cruise control music analysis. I subconsciously pay attention for when the beats change, and when a note in a sequence bends half a step.

Hot damn I can't wait for that music theory class.

Today, my name is Wealthy von Richman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!