Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You've got the AIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIDS

Exercise: Oops
Voice: Practice holding notes in the presence of half steps higher/lower, and other odd notes.
Reading: Once again, oops/
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): I did my duties, even though I did not get to go up in the catwalk. I won't be bitter if you promise to teach me the stuff up there sometime soon!

So, I just randomly looked through my *old* blog, and reminded myself of how I *used* to do these things. Like, find something artsy to talk about. I'm gonna do that again.

Barbershop quartets. I would love to try me one of them. The sheer skill required is great. And the sound is so incredibly unique. Can you imagine the group mindset for that shit? Like, one mind, one rhythm, 4 notes. Hot damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!