Friday, May 22, 2009

Solve, Dissolve, Resolve

Exercise: 40 sit-ups, 40 leg-lifts
Voice: Dance Myself to Sleep. Ironic, no?
Reading: I CAN HAZ ARE LAYDEE UV 121ST STREET NAO?
Participation: 100
Explanation(if above 89): Ended up doing the latter half of the fight scene for Marshall Jones. And hot damn it felt weird, but apparently it went decently well.

If only my resolve in the wee hours of the morning could carry over to the rest of the day. 20 minutes ago, I looked myself in the mirror and said, "I am going to do sit-ups 'til I can't breath." And I just about did. I separated it with leg-lifts, but similar muscles. As it turns out, my couches are a marvelous distance apart to use as bracing. I can tuck my feet under the one for sit-ups, and if I stretch out with my hands just under the other above my head, I can use the first as a reference for how far down to bring my legs for the leg-lifts.

Heh. Couches is diapers in french. I think.

But this has just been an adrenaline-filled evening. Exercise resolve, raccoon encounter, utter frustration and confusion. On the whole, it's ended rather well, except for that I should've been asleep 3 hours ago. But alas, it would seem that whatever I've got, be it allergies or a cold, makes me very tired. I did, indeed, nap this afternoon/evening, from about 5:30 to about 7:30. And of course, any naps translate into twice as much lost sleep. SO chances are I won't get to sleep for another hour. Isn't that just marvelous?

Chhhhhhhanyways. This may sound a tad odd, but I rather want someone to beat the shit out of me. I could go into further detail, but that's the basic idea. Or just overpower me immensely. Anybody?
I feel like I'm turning into a logic-obsessed freak. Like, more than usual. It seems perfectly "logical" to me that since I don't fully understand edrenaline rushes, in either expressed form, that I should try to induce them. And what better way than have someone beat me senseless? Chances are, initially, I will fight, and then I'll turn to the flight part. But that's just my hypothesis. What about my experiment? And is it *really* a good idea? Probably not. But many things are not good ideas. Most of what I do contains many, many not good ideas. Would this one be any different? Generally the rest don't involve physical harm.

Oy. What a day. I'm becoming nocturnal, like any good teenager.



Today, my name is Dominic Gorman. Apparently, two of me exist on Facebook already. And I just made me up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!