Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fecit potentiam

PG= 100
Movement today.  I kicked ass, and walked it.  And yay for having an almost completely neutral walk.

Theatre Journal:
I have currently lent Chelsea my Norton, but I did read Old Times.  I think I may want to do the scene with Glenn.  Now that I think about it, even if it isn't as broad-spectrum as I had hoped, I do have other things I can submit to colleges.  I (will) have the DVD of my choreography, and I have a CD of the last Philo concert.  I definitely still want to do Sonnet 94, but perhaps as a long-term project.  Sort of disappointed in myself, and I feel like I'm abandoning the project proper, but it's probably for the best.

Dance Journal:
Ballet today.  Wrote down some of the combinations at the beginning, before I had to leave.  Plies in fourth are a bitch, but I've grown better at holding relevee.  Still need to figure out the end part of the possible flash mob phrase.  The whole floor part.

Gabe Journal:
Choir was nice.  I actually rather enjoy learning Christmas carols because I don't know half of them, so to me it's just another piece of music that happens to be catchy, sing-songy, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!