Sunday, September 26, 2010

Neo-Bloggerism

So I didn't do my PG on Friday because I was at the Neo-Futurists with Brian.  I'm doing it now in the possibly vain hope that you will still accept it.  Same applies to my dance journal for the other you to whom I now speak. Teehee.

PG= 100
I read my SOC which was possibly laden with some good ideas.  I also slapped together a sample biographical essay starter.  Got constructive notes on it, such as my overuse of over-flowery language.  I need to use small words more.

Theatre Journal:
N'est pas applicable en Vendredi.

 Dance Journal:
We worked on what might possibly become a flash mob.  Which would be definitely totally awesome, by the way.  I'm finding that I have some trouble in modulating the amount of looseness in my body.  I can tighten as much as needed, in any increment, but I seem to go from "kinda-loose" to "Gabe, calm down" without meaning to.  But I think I've got the choreography,  after speed learning it.

Gabe Journal:
THE NEOS RULE.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!