Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PG= 100
Spotted Hannah and Jessica up the catwalk ladder.  Taught Alicia and Jessica about screw guns, marley, and sweeping.  Had the showcase meeting.

Theatre Journal:
Must.  Journal.  Must.  Keep.  100.  So, after some self-talk and self-scold and self-evaluation, I've decided that in order to perhaps put at least some structure to the "vomiting" process, I'm going to, over the next few days, do several, extended, focused SOCs.  I've been asleep most of this afternoon/evening, yet am still tired, so this will begin tomorrow.  As for right now, I'm going to bed so I may not be dead in the morning.

Dance Journal:
Ballet was...good.  I guess.  Good thing, did not enjoy it quite so much today.  I did some numbers in my head; 4 years ago I was around 4 inches shorter and 60 pounds lighter, so the same mechanics do not work any more.  They're going to be difficult to un/re-learn.  Especially turns and one-legged landing.  I'm just bigger.  And in worse shape than I was.

Gabe Journal:
Considering cutting out the upper portion of my spine-adjacent muscles (erector spinae?) on the right side so they'll stop hurting.  I can't take these headaches much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!