Thursday, September 23, 2010

I would be witty, but frankly, not in a great mood.

PG= 100
First of all, I've become more comfortable with Meisner.  Second of all, spent two full periods repeating my fucking sonnet over and over again, trying to get somewhere with it, spewing out liquid thought-shit.  But back to the happy, Meisnery thoughts.  I can be natural and let things happen.

Theatre Journal:
We were speaking of that whole mania/depression thing?  Well, let's just say I'm in none too good of a mood right now after looking through my footage.  I have no idea what I achieved today, if anything.  I mean, you came up with this wonderful idea for how to spew, but I can't think of any; how the fuck am I going to do this?  My only option is to forge onward, and I shall, but I'm really scared.  Also, small request: I know some people can have a script written in a week.  I've seen them.  Sadly, I am not, at least not yet, one of those people, and I would greatly appreciate not being compared to them until after the show is done.  It does not help, and it puts me in a mood.

Dance Journal:
So.  Made it through some of the workout part of the day.  And then proceeded to look very silly whilst doing things that look fine on other people.  Woo.  Knee hurt a tad after the rollers and tornado-slide-things.  But I've got the choreography.  Beyond that, not much to say about today.

Gabe Journal:
I think I may know something's up when I feel the need to go for a walk in stilts to feel tall.  I'm starting to feel simultaneously cooped up and isolated.  Retrospectively, those don't seem like opposites, but in my mind it's the more agoraphobic style of isolation, the whole standing-in-a-field-with-no-one-else-around kind.  Got to see Riley today, which was good.  He got his binders.  Still getting used to the pronouns, but whatever.  I need to see the neos this weekend, be it tomorrow or Saturday.  May end up being tomorrow.  I'm being so easily distracted right now.  I should probably just try to go to sleep.  Maybe I'll go through my footage again before I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!