Thursday, September 16, 2010

No, really.

Sheize.  Tried too hard to fall asleep, and forgot about this.  Merf.

PG=100
Stayed on my toes in regards to helping teach the freshmen theatre safety.  Described the three-point rule of ladders.  Also remembered about the shudders on lights.

Theatre Journal:
Now for my memory-saver for Old Times (hurhur).  Overriding theme: memory, and its fragility and power. It's ambiguous as hell, offering about 3 different pasts, each of which is ostensibly true, but no solid proof to back up each one.  Lou said there's that debate that Anna and Kate may be the same person, that it could all be in Deeley's head.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  Something to think about when I reread it.  What I find ridiculous is that Pinter wrote the entire thing as basically idle chitchat.  And it's still engaging.It's just three middle-aged people sitting around and talking about and arguing about their past.  There is the recurring theme of their relationships in regard to the movie Odd Man Out, which I'll have to look up at some point.

Dance Journal:
I was so grateful to do yoga today.  I mean, I'm terrible at it, but it was wonderful to stretch out.  Was mildly concerned; in downward dog, even if I made a concerted effort to keep breathing, it still felt like blood was rushing to my head.  Is that just me needing to do cardio?  Anyways, had some fun with the combination for rep.  Was rather glad not to have the mirror.  I probably looked like a fool.  But I think i finally got the hang of the syncopated hip/shoulder walk.

Gabe Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!