Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holy Senior Year, Batman!

Since I know I'll take a few days to get used to it again, I'm going to start blogging tonight.  Participation grade and all, even though I know it won't count.

PG: 100

Today we had that ever-so-lovely discussion about college.  I revisited my list of colleges I said I wanted to apply to, most of which still apply.  Mat the freshmen, and hopefully made a good first impression.  Katie is my freshy.  Since I'm guessing you (Aladren) will be shaky on names at first, the one you said looks like Kate Hudson.

So I'm going to do that list thing here.

Strengths:
Physical technique/dance
Vocal technique
"Large" characters
Classical text
Distinct, not-so-common look
Mah hur
Sing and play several instruments
Smart
Quick
Fairly savvy and good at schmoozing
In terms of college, high SAT scores

Weaknesses:
Work Ethic
Honesty
Forced and walled personality
Narrow range
In poor shape
Bad skin
In terms of college, sub-excellent GPA


I'm happy on two small accounts.  My strengths seem to somewhat outnumber my weaknesses, and most of the weaknesses are possible to fix.  Oh my.  I'm in for a fucking doozy of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!