Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I told you. Blind leading the blind.

PG= 100
Today we did production, both for freshies and for showcase.  I continued through the pit-lifting, even after getting smashed in the shins.  Also set a deadline to have a play picked out.

Theatre Journal:
Chelsea has my book right now, so I can't really reread Old Times at the moment.
I looked through those two books.  The Funeral Plays doesn't have any that match our requirements, ie too old, wrong gender, or wrong number of people, and the Humana Festival one doesn't have one acts.  They're all full length, and most of them require 5 or 6 people as well.  SHIT.  I forgot to get the camera.  I'll text you when I wake up in the morning.

 Dance Journal:
I still submit that I did not throw a tantrum.  I think I was just confused and a tad flustered at how to go about that last pose. :P  Anyways, I can't even remember what we did first period at this point.  Oh wait.  Just came back to me.  History.  I liked that video.  It pleased me that they weren't just getting the Oxford and Yale students who need something to do.  Especially fond of the whole concentricity, which I realize may not be a word, and I should probably warn people when I'm doing that.

Gabe Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!