Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Je croyais être prêt pour cela

Dammit.  I forgot to physically post this.

PG= 100
History today.  Rocked the happening.  Came up with a good metaphor to use for an essay.

Theatre Journal:
Notes for Old Times to keep in mind when I reread: The use of memory as a weapon.  Take nothing literally.  Everything is metaphorical.  It's possible the women are the same person.Keep track of each interpretation of the past.  What does each mean?

Dance Journal:
After we did get started today, I was reminded once again of how disproportionate I am.  I need to muscle up my upper body like hell.  Abs, arms, shoulder, and so on.  Also, necesito cardio.  Did okay with the combinations, and choreographed that small double-helix thing.Gabe Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!