Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It hurts! It hurts so bad!

PG=100
Started Theatre in the 70s.  I'm proud of me for remembering most of the stuff.  Also happy I managed to properly phrase the difference between for-profit and non-for-profit.

Theatre Journal:
I'm going to collect my thoughts on Buried Child sos I don't forget.  So I may look at that VInce monologue right near the end.  I do needs me them monologues.  Ah geez.  But yeah.  I want to do more research on how Sam Shepard makes use of different mythologies.  There's the whole corn-god thing going on, along with the triple-death of burial thing.

Dance Journal:
OUCH.  Hot damn today hurt.  It's simultaneously awesome that I have the ballet background and terrible.  My body still remembers what it has to do; trouble is, it can't do it right now, but is still trying to.  Hence, pain from hell making it, shall we say, problematic to walk at the moment.  Yay for knee braces with built-in pouches for ice packs.

 Gabe Journal:
Dun wanna today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Someone's saying something! Sweet!